The Indiana State Library Foundation gratefully acknowledges the gifts, bequests and memorial contributions that donors have entrusted us with. It is only with your support that we can continue to expand and enhance the programs of the Library that benefit all citizens of Indiana.
Indiana State Library Foundation Grant Guidelines and Application
We are pleased to introduce this grant opportunity from the Indiana State Library Foundation. The purpose of this grant is for libraries from across Indiana to be better able to serve their clientele. The grant will be unrestricted and enable the applying library to create their own opportunity. Ten grants will be awarded each year for $1000. Any Indiana library that meets public library standards is eligible to apply.
Please note that the grant committee or the Foundation may request additional information as needed.
- Your library must be a good standing with all state requirements
- Proposal should include goals and objectives as well as a target audience.
- Proposal should indicate relevance to the library’s strategic plan.
- Proposal should include the total project budget and include what percentage of this grant will be used to fund the project.
- Projects may include support services, equipment purchases or capital improvements.
- Proposals may be submitted until November 15, 2018. The requests will be reviewed by a committee and awarded in December.
- Grant requests may be made for $1,000.
- Grant requests should be no longer than four pages in length and signed by the Library’s director.
- A grant may only be awarded to an institution once every 3 calendar years.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR SUBMISSION
The cover letter and proposal should be sent to:
- Indiana State Library Foundation, Inc.
Attn: Grant Committee
140 N. Senate Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46204
For more information about the Indiana State Library Foundation visit the website at: